Monday, May 26, 2014

Scriptures Weekly 35 - Holy Spirit 7 & 8

This week we have the 7th and 8th of 15 installments as to how the Holy Spirit of God intercedes and helps those who seek and follow Him. May you be encouraged to seek after God if you haven't, and continue if you are a Christian who’s faith is weak.

7) He reminds us of Bible verses and principles we have learned.

John 14:26,

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

8) He convicts us of our sins.

John 16:7-11,

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged."


Many blessings in Christ...


No comments:

Baptism in water isn’t a work of man.

OK, IT’S SETTLED, BAPTISM FOR THE CLEANSING OF SINS IS NOT A WORK OF MAN. IT'S THE WORK OF GOD! YOU’RE NOT DOING IT; IT’S DONE TO YOU. K...

Popular Posts