Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Christmas is a time of Peace and Joyful giving, Family gathering and the blessing of Salvation the Lord Jesus left us. It represents His gift is not just for the present, but for the future. But there is more to this story than good tidings and children being the center of attention that most people forget or might not even know that made this time of Joy possible. And how can we learn the most about Christmas and its true meaning?

Have you ever considered what the baby Jesus when grown up as a man freely went through as God in the flesh to make this gift of the future possible for us? The bible tells us that as early as the age of 12, the boy Jesus had a pretty good idea that he was a set-apart young man and most likely realized he would ultimately have to suffer doing Gods will on a cruel cross to bring salvation to man..


Luke 2:41-52 tells the whole context. The following verse 49 is the boy Jesus' mission.

And He said to them, "Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Fathers business?"

His is an ugly, brutal and painful story but it’s also the most amazing gift we can ever receive.

Apostle Paul in Romans 5:15-17 says,

"But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man's trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many. And the free gift is not like the result of that one man's sin. For the judgment following one trespass brought condemnation, but the free gift following many trespasses brought justification. For if, because of one man's trespass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ."

Please view this video about the suffering Jesus chose in His human form to give the gift. And may you have a wonderful Merry Christmas remembering Jesus’ perfect gift of love for us.

"I owe a debt I cannot pay, He paid the debt He didn't owe"



Medical Perspective of Jesus Suffering


I have in my hands two boxes,
Which God gave me to hold.
He said, "put all your sorrows in the black box,
And all your joys in the gold."

I heeded His words, and in the two boxes,
Both my joys and sorrows I stored.
But though the gold became heavier each day,
The black box was as light as before.

With curiosity, I opened the black,
I wanted to find out why.
And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole,
Which my sorrows had fallen out by.

I showed the hole to God, and mused,
"I wonder where my sorrows could be!"
He smiled a gentle smile and said,
"My child, they're all here with Me."

I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,
Why the gold and the black with the hole?
"My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings,
The black is for you to let go."


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...



Baptism in water isn’t a work of man.

OK, IT’S SETTLED, BAPTISM FOR THE CLEANSING OF SINS IS NOT A WORK OF MAN. IT'S THE WORK OF GOD! YOU’RE NOT DOING IT; IT’S DONE TO YOU. K...

Popular Posts